Experiencing urinary incontinence is common especially when we reach old age. Incontinence problems can actually be cured or controlled if you seek help from a health professional right away.
Listed below are some of the causes of urinary incontinence among seniors:
- The pelvic organs are out of place
- Weak bladder muscle and weak pelvic floor muscles
- Damage to nerves that control the bladder from diseases
- Overactive bladder muscles and blockage from an enlarged prostate in men
- Diseases such as arthritis makes it challenging for the senior to go to the bathroom
We understand it is not an easy task to take care of an elderly parent. That is why we are services such as Home Care in Wilmington, Delaware exist. You don’t have to struggle anymore in meeting your loved one’s specific care needs since there will be care professionals to make things easier for you.
Greater Works Companion Care, LLC is a reliable home care agency that specializes in delivering home care services, especially when it comes to providing Companion Care in Delaware. In the place where you or your loved ones are most comfortable, we will give you the care you need.