Some seniors are irritable and moody. There are times when all they do is throw a tantrum that we often misunderstand. And aside from compassionate Companion Care in Delaware, comfortability is one of the best ways to keep them happy and content.
There are some ways to keep seniors cozy. And listed below are some examples:
- Keep their surroundings clean.
- Check the temperature and adjust to their preferences.
- Feed them with the right amount – enough to keep them from being hungry again but not too much to have indigestion and discomfort.
- Provide pillows to support their backs when sitting.
- Bathe and groom them to feel fresh.
Keeping satisfied and healthy seniors is a big deal for us. It makes us feel successful in providing the services we promise them. And Greater Works Companion Care, LLC takes pride in every little thing we do to make them contented.
Your elderly loved ones deserve only the best when it comes to Personal Care. Get them from our expert professional health care personnel. We work closely with families and physicians to keep everyone updated.