Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued holiday safety guidelines to help people stay protected against disease and infection. With COVID-19 cases continuously rising each day, we at Greater Works Companion Care, LLC encourage clients to follow these guidelines to a T.
In summary, people with or have been exposed to COVID-19 are discouraged to host or participate in any in-person activities to avoid further spreading the disease. Persons aged 65 and older and are living with chronic health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure are discouraged from participating in gatherings with people not from your immediate household.
Should you want to host a party, consider:
- Having a small dinner with only people who live in your household
- Delivering food and presents to friends and family in a way that will not involve contact
- Hosting a virtual dinner and sharing favorite recipes with friends and family
- Shopping online rather than in person
- Watching sports, parades, and movies from home
Know more details about these guidelines, here.
Ensure that your loved ones are safe during the holidays — get them quality Home Care in Wilmington, Delaware.
We can assist loved ones with activities related to Personal Care, meal preparation, medication management, and more.
Know more about our other services, including Companion Care in Delaware, by contacting us today.
Leave a Reply